Eliminate ear pain by pairing our soft ear guard with our four layer, breathable, non-medical mask.
Mask and ear guard:
- Designed in accordance with CDC guidelines for non-medical cloth face coverings
- Seamless, lightweight engineered knit construction
- Produced using Knit Engine™ minimal-waste, on-demand manufacturing in the USA
- Four layers of engineered-knit fabric have structural and protective properties of a multi-layer textile, while retaining comfort and breathability of a single-layer fabric
- 3D-contoured shaping elevates fabric away from nostrils and mouth
- Upper edge of mask sits low on the nose to reduce interference with eyewear
- Rounded aluminum nose piece is encapsulated in fabric and never touches the face
- Primary material: high-performance recycled polyester with fiber-level water-repellent technology
- Additional materials: high-performance recycled nylon and elastane
Each mask dimension was obtained by placing a soft tape measure flat against a curved surface area of the face covering, and recording the length of the arc.
Mask sizing recommendations:
|Small||Adults with petite facial features;
|Medium||Adults who prefer secure, low-profile coverage.
In our testing, most adults chose this size.
|Large||Adults who prefer secure coverage in a taller, fuller fit.|
- Securely attaches to ear loops of most masks
- Detaches quickly and without hassle
- Fully adjustable to fit most masks and head sizes
- Materials: high-performance recycled nylon and elastane
→ Mask (quantity: 1)
→ Nose piece (quantity: 1)
→ Ear guard (quantity: 1)
→ Cord stops (quantity: 2)
HOW TO WEAR:
1. Securely attach ear guard to mask ear loops using provided cord stops.
2. Place ear guard on crown of head, and stretch until mask fits securely over face.
3. Adjust fit as necessary. Ear guard is designed to allow mask to be worn comfortably for long durations.
Machine wash warm or cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
If you are concerned about potential interaction of the nose piece with delicate clothing, launder the mask separately.
For health reasons, we are unable to accept returns of masks and ear guards. If your product has a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your shipment.